Friday, February 7, 2014

Brahma of My Heart (CHORD)




Vocal : i.gemz

Intro : G A F#m Bm
           G A D

                  G                A                    F#m            Bm
Do you remember the night, you lullabied me to sleep
                  G            A                      D
Turning my tears to comfort and to laughter
                  G                A                       F#m            Bm
Do you remember the day, being the flowers in the sky
                         G                  A                        D
You showed me wisdom and guide me all the way


Reff :
               G                      A
You have sacrificed for me
             F#m                      Bm
Leaving heartprints of your love
            G
Brahma of my hope
A                         D
Teacher and my saviour

                 G             A
You’re the hero of my life
              F#m                    Bm
Gave me everything and more
            G
Brahma of my joys
A                      D
Brahma of my heart

              G                 A                 F#m                                Bm
I will remember you hopes, I will make your dreams come true
          G                            A                       D
I will turn your fears into courage and compassion
                    G                   A                           F#m               Bm
I promise to take care of you, share with you all the love I have
                   G                     A                 D
Please do believe me, my love for you shines true


Repeat Reff

              G
Brahma of my joys
A                      D
Brahma of my heart


No comments:

Post a Comment