Friday, February 7, 2014

My Beautiful Friend (CHORD)





Vocal : i.gemz
Intro : C G F C G F

C                            G                            F
You, my beautiful friend, you bring me joy
                 Dm            G              C
With your warm and generous way
                          G                   F
Kalyanamitta, you pulled me back
                Dm             G           Am
When the road leads me ashtray

                  F                              Dm
I’ll never forget you were with me
                 G        Am
In times of sorrow
                   Dm          F
I promise to stay by you
                   G                  G
Today and tomorrow….. Ooohh


Reff :
C                               G                                           Am
You’re my trusted friend, I’ll walk with you till the end
                         F             G                C
On the path of freedom, now and again
               G                                              Am
My happy beautiful friend, I’ll hold your hand
     F          G          C
In us we can depend

C                                   G                F
Friend you have all the qualities in you
                          Dm          G            C
To show me the meaning of the truth
                  G                             F
And maybe times we won’t agree
                     Em                      Am
There maybe doubt uncertainty

                        F                   Dm
I’m sorry I’ve left you down and
                         G            Am
Left you in the shadow
                              Dm           F
My friend will you turn around
                            G                 G
I’m here with my rainbow…. Ooohh


Repeat Reff

C                                G
Kalyanamitta, please take care of me
Am                                 F               G
We somehow share the same destiny
C                            G
Kalyanamitta, I’ll take care of you
Am                  F      G              C
Beautiful friend, I truly love you


No comments:

Post a Comment